- Students must use clean aprons during their entire stay in the campus.
- Students should be regular and punctual in attending classes, unit tests and submissions of the term work in various subjects. Terms shall not be granted and a student shall not be allowed to appear for examination if his / her progress, attendance and behavior are not satisfactory.
- Students, if found indulging in anti-national activities contrary to the provisions of the Laws enforced by Government will be liable to be expelled from the College without any notice by the Principal of the College.
- Ragging of students in any form within or outside the College and Hostel is strictly
prohibited. Defaulters will be strictly dealt with as per anti Ragging ordinance.
- Smoking, drinking (alcohol), chewing tobacco and use of ‘Drugs’ is strictly prohibited in the premises of the College and Hostel.
- Bicycle, motorcycles and other vehicles should be parked only in the areas provided for the purpose. The college accepts no responsibility for their safe custody. Vehicles lodged elsewhere may be confiscated.
- Any changes in the address of the student must be intimated by him / her in written format to the college office immediately.
- A student must carry Identity Card signed by the Principal and produce the same whenever asked by the college authorities. Without Identity Card, student will not be allowed to enter the college premises and offenders will be strictly dealt with.
- A student is expected to read the notice put up on the notice board of the college. The college accepts no responsibility for loss of any advantage by student due to his failure to read the notice in time.
- In case, a student wants to remain absent for some reasons, he / she will be required to take the prior permission of the Class Teacher.
- In any of the statement made in application form or any information supplied by the student in connection with his / her admission is at any time later found to be false or incorrect, his / her admission will be cancelled, fees forfeited and he / she will be expelled from the College by the Principal and prosecuted by Govt., if deemed necessary.
- A student shall not go to the Press or any other publicity media without permission of the Principal.
- Any damage to the College property, apparatus, furniture, equipments, library books, building etc. must be made good immediately by the student concerned.
- Student should remain present on National days like 26 January and 15 August for flag hosting.
- A student will be bound by the rules and regulations framed by the College from time to time.
- No student will be allowed to appear for the University Examination unless he / she have paid all his / her dues and completed his / her journals and has kept the terms satisfactorily.