To become premier institution in the field of Pharmacy to cater rural educational needs.
- To adopt best practices in teaching learning to integrate pharmacy knowledge and skills.
- To develop competent pharmacists catering to the needs of Industry, Academia, Research and Society.
- To inculcate professional ethics in practice of pharmacy.
Program Education Objectives (PEO’s)
- Knowledge: To develop pharmacy graduates with strong academic background in pharmaceutical sciences and able to execute these skills in Pharmaceutical Industry, Institutes and wherever necessary.
- Leadership and Teamwork : To develop effective communication skills to enhance the efficiency at workplace and demonstrate appropriate interpersonal behavior in order to work as member of a team as well as leader.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: To engage students in innovative activities by using creative thinking to imagine better ways of accomplishing professional goals
- Professional Ethics: To imbibe the students with integrity and ethical values for the development of Pharmaceutical perspective.